Appointments & Availability –
RETURN TO FACE-TO-FACE SESSIONS 12 JUNE
- All current availability is visible through our online booking function here, and is updated in real time.
- Please go to this page to read important information regarding changes due to COVID-10/Coronavirus
- Scroll down for more important information about booking with us. – FEES HERE & ZOOM SESSION INFO HERE
Tuesdays 10am – 4pm
Wednesday 9am until 4pm
Thursdays- Video consultations conducted via Zoom.
Fridays 10am until 6pm
Saturdays from 10.00am until 3.30-4pm
Phone: (07) 3354 4555 or email us using the contact form.
If you call us and get our Messagebank, it simply means we are on the phone or attending to a client. Please leave a message. We respond to all calls in the order in which they are received.
Getting to know you
When you make an appointment with us, we’ll put aside plenty of time for you so that you can get to know your therapist and they can get to know you. It’s important that you feel comfortable with the person you’re working with, and its normal for people to feel nervous about their first visit to a hypnotherapist.
Please don’t be afraid to speak up if there’s something on your mind during your talk with the therapist. It’s best if you ask your questions before we get started in the hypnosis work.
Other things to know
- We have EFTPOS facilities in the clinic.
- Hypnotherapy Services provided by our therapists may be covered by Private Health Insurance. We are unable to confirm with you if your policy allows you to claim for our services – only your Health Insurer has the ability to tell you if you are definitely covered for hypnotherapy. If this is important to you we advise you to contact your fund directly prior to booking with us. HiCaps does not apply for hypnotherapy.
- Our clinic is a quiet place. When visiting us, please respect the peace and privacy of others by turning off your mobile phone before you come in, and using a lowered voice.
- In most circumstances you are much better off to be in the session by yourself. The most important thing is that you are at ease, and if that means bringing a friend, this is fine – but someone else coming along “just out of interest’ is not normally appropriate. COVID-19 business restrictions mean that right now we cannot accommodate people without booked appointments in our space. Please arrange with us directly if you need to bring someone along for support. More details here.
Your appointment is confirmed by automated SMS two days prior to your booking. We appreciate at least 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment so that we may offer the time to someone else. When we make an appointment for you, that appointment is a definite booking and we have put time aside for you personally. Cancellation fees may apply to last-minute changes, and we may request a deposit for your next booking.