Hypnosis can be a powerful gateway to health and healing, using your own inner intelligence. Hypnotherapy can be useful complementary support for:
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder)
- Eating Disorders
- Hyperhydrosis (Excessive sweating)
- Bruxism (Teeth grinding)
- People undergoing cancer treatments
- Skin conditions, such as psoriasis and acne
- Trichotillomania (Compulsive hair pulling)
- Speech difficulties
and many other health and well-being issues.
It is our experience that most GPs will be open-minded about hypnotherapy as complementary support – in fact, we regularly receive client referrals from GPs and other medical specialists. We work respectfully within the framework of your medical treatment and seek to help you learn how you may have some influence in your own health and healing.
Please give us a call if you have any queries about how hypnosis can be of help to you.