The Forwards program by Glenn Chandler draws on his experience in clinical hypnotherapy…plus a tiny bit of Stoicism, sensible and effective wisdom found in Buddhist practices, together with modern understandings of the mind gained by neuroscience.
Procrastination – many people conflate procrastinating with laziness, but this diminishes what, for some people, can be a complex issue. Sometimes we are a little harder on ourselves than we need to be, and that in itself can get in the way of us actually getting things done.
In simple segments you will learn:
- How aiming for adequate can actually result in excellence;
- The difference between pleasure and happiness when it comes to your immediate actions;
- What differentiating between “immediate” and “important” can mean for your to-do list;
- Why kindness to yourself matters when it comes to getting things done;
- Practical skills to move the theoretical onto your ‘Done’ list;
All of this and much more, along with 2 downloadable hypnosis audios designed to help you to change your habits of mind and to harness the right kind of motivation so you stop being stopped, and move Forwards.
Functional learning means reinforcement and repetition, and we are making that part easy for you. When you purchase the Forwards program you will receive all the materials straight away, and you will also receive daily emails for 3 weeks of each chapter, helping you to really consolidate the change you’re making.
The Forwards Guide includes:
- 65 page eBook
- 1 x 20 minute hypnosis audio
- 1 x 10 minute hypnosis audio
- 3 weeks of daily emails of the guide’s content to keep your learning on-track
Holistic Mind-Body Wellness with Glenn Chandler: In-person and Online Programs drawing on modern techniques and ancient wisdom, and embracing modalities that utilise your conscious, unconscious and higher conscious mind.